Great investment in Logan
The Dual Dwelling provides the investor with two rents instead of one, which means that the property would normally be positively geared. Our dual dwelling house and land packages are fully council approved. A fire rated dividing wall separates the living areas, and the extra soundproofing ensures the occupant's privacy.
When viewed from the road this home appears to be a quality standard residential dwelling. It’s when you look at the floor plan that the dual living design becomes apparent. What appears to be one dwelling is actually two dwellings. There are minimal outgoings with only one set of rates and no body corporate fees.
- For investors, the two rents ensure that your cashflow is positive.
- For the owner occupier, the added dwelling brings in that extra income or provides a home for other family members.
Eagleby is a suburb of Logan City in Queensland, located on the southern bank of the Logan River. Situated just east of Beenleigh, Eagleby is a popular choice with workers commuting to either Brisbane or the Gold Coast as a result of its easy access to the Pacific Motorway. The Eagleby train station is also one of the few express stops between these two cities.
Close proximity to Beenleigh means Eagleby is well connected with retail, commercial and industrial precincts and there are six schools in the surrounding area.
- Colorbond roof
- Stone bench top to kitchen
- Security screens to doors & windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- A rendered and painted finish
- 2 Split system air/cons to each unit
- Alfresco under main roof
- Lever door handles throughout
- Vertical blinds
- TV antenna
- Modern lighting
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Turf to yard
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 452 m²
- Floor Area is 226 m²
- New Construction
- 2 Garage
- Dual Contract