Great value on a property investment.
The Dual Dwelling provides the investor with two rents instead of one, which means that the property would normally be positively geared. Our dual dwelling house and land packages are fully council approved. A fire rated dividing wall separates the living areas, and the extra soundproofing ensures the occupant's privacy.
When viewed from the road this home appears to be a quality standard residential dwelling. It’s when you look at the floor plan that the dual living design becomes apparent. What appears to be one dwelling is actually two dwellings. There are minimal outgoings with only one set of rates and no body corporate fees.
- For investors, the two rents ensure that your cashflow is positive.
- For the owner occupier, the added dwelling brings in that extra income or provides a home for other family members.
Redbank Plains is a residential suburb located in the local government area of Ipswich City Council. It is approximately 29.9km west of the Brisbane CBD and 12.7km east of Ipswich CBD. The size of Redbank Plains is approximately 18km2.
Suburbs along the eastern fringe of Ipswich, such as Redbank Plains are expected to experience a large population boom as well as substantial government investment in the coming years.
- Path, porch and alfresco base
- 2 split system air conditioners
- Carpet & tiles
- Fly screens to windows
- Barrier screens to doors
- Vertical blinds
- Stone bench top to kitchen
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Front garden bed and turf to front & rear
- Fencing, garden, letterbox & clothesline (estate specific)
- TV antenna & ceiling fans
- Energy efficient downlights
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 451 m²
- Floor Area is 212.4 m²
- New Construction
- 2 Garage
- Dual Contract