Hi yielding property in Ipswich
The Dual Dwelling provides the investor with two rents instead of one, which means that the property would normally be positively geared. Our dual dwelling house and land packages are fully council approved. A fire rated dividing wall separates the living areas, and the extra soundproofing ensures the occupant's privacy.
When viewed from the road this home appears to be a quality standard residential dwelling. It’s when you look at the floor plan that the dual living design becomes apparent. What appears to be one dwelling is actually two dwellings. There are minimal outgoings with only one set of rates and no body corporate fees.
- For investors, the two rents ensure that your cashflow is positive.
- For the owner occupier, the added dwelling brings in that extra income or provides a home for other family members.
The Green, a boutique new residential estate has just been launched in Crestmead, one of the fastest growing parts of Logan City, where houses have experienced substantial price growth in recent years thanks to good transport infrastructure and proximity to major employment centres. The area's demographic profile also presents investors an opportunity to buy well-priced residential property with strong rental demand.
- Colorbond roof
- Stone bench top kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- A rendered and painted finish
- Alfresco under main roof
- Lever door handles throughout
- Security screens to doors & windows
- 2 Split system air conditioners to each unit
- Vertical blinds
- TV antenna
- Modern lighting
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Turf to yard
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- Floor Area is 225 m²
- New Construction
- 2 Garage
- Dual Contract