House & Land at GOODNA, QLD
Cunningham Rise Estate sits on an attractive elevated location within part of South East Queensland’s western growth corridor. Master planned, and considerately thought out, the estate is an idyllic community estate providing lifestyle opportunities on the urban fringe. The site is bounded to the north by the Brisbane River, located on the eastern edge of the city of Ipswich, only 20 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. Ideally located as a centre point between Brisbane and Ipswich, this area has been designated by the Queensland Government in the SEQ Plan as a Major Activity Centre, Transport oriented Development Centre and an Economic Activity Centre. Cunningham Rise Estate is highly visible with close access to the major highway allowing easy commute to all amenities including Redbank Plaza & St Ives Shopping Centres, six schools & Goodna Train Station and an estimate travel time of only 30minutes to Gold Coast.
- Colourbond fascia and guttercolour matched by builder
- Aluminium Fly Screen Door to External Front Door & Sliding Door if applicable
- Gas hot water system
- Feature Front entry door with look
- External Garage door with lock; remote control door with 2 remotes
- Ceramic tiling splash back to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry as per plan