Want a Real Investment that Really Brings Positive Cashflow?
- For investors, the two rents ensure that your cashflow is positive.
- For the owner occupier, the added dwelling brings in that extra income or provides a home for other family members.
Creek’s Edge is surrounded by established amenities, and parkland facilities such as playgrounds and barbeque areas. Schools, childcare, shopping centres, specialty retailers and public transport are all close by. Creek’s Edge offers a lifestyle opportunity unmatched in the Morayfield area. With direct access to the Bruce Highway, Creek’s Edge residents are able to reach Brisbane, the airport or the Sunshine Coast in less than 40 minutes and Queensland Rail services run from Morayfield Train Station every 10 minutes during weekday peak hour periods. As a boost to the region, the Moreton Bay Regional Council has purchased a site at Petrie for a new university campus, expected to open 2020.
- Fixed price site costs
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
- Stainless steeel appliances
- Vertical blinds
- Fly screens to all windows excl front facade
- Ceiling fans
- 4 Air conditioners
- Under roof alfresco
- Exposed aggregate driveway, porch & alfresco
- 1800mm high timber paling fencing
- Garden bed, edging and plants
- TV points
- Phone point
- Data point (Fibre Optic)
- Remote to garages with 6 handset
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 312 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²
- New Construction
- 2 Garage
- Dual Contract